Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

My First Post!! YAY!!!!

Oakies! So This is my first post so please be gentle and let me know if I go wrong or any hints & tips let me know and I will take all on board!

First off, I'm a mother of 2 boys and I've become obsessed with cosmetics and beauty products! I usually fix Pc's and laptops but of late I can't seem to get enough of cosmetics, beauty, hair etc...

I've been watching an excessive amount of beauty videos on Youtube.com and I've been searching for drugstore cosmetic products and am getting a rather tasty collection in my opinion...

I can't afford high end products as I always put my 2 boys first before anything so money goes on them and any left I have little treats for me!!!!

On the hair fashion side of things, I've been really into dying my hair mad colours through my fringe/bangs and at the moment I have pink and purple running through it with dark brown on the rest of my hair.
Any tips and hints I can help you with on dying your hair I will gladly be of help and service to you!  I'll be writing some blogs about dying my hair so that's for future posts!

I'll be posting a little haul I bought a few days ago from my local boots store but I'm easing myself into these Blogs as I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing at the moment haha!! ANY HELP is very welcome!!!

Thanks for reading

Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment