Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

PoundLand Cosmetics Haul!

I'm very late with my posts about Poundland Cosmetics which cost a £1 YAY!!

I've seen loads of blog posts with the Stila Products in  Poundland so I went and bought some today.

I bought the Stila SPF30 sheer color tinted moisturizer in medium 03, Stila Angel light whitening powder foundation refill in shade E, This has SPF 26PA++, Wet n' Wild beauty benefits triple fusion eyeshadow in Lily bloom, Collection 2000 SkyScraper Mascara which I saw in Boots store at £3.99 and Rimmel cool Bronze mousse bronzer in 003 deep glow.

I was really excited about the lil haul I purchased and can't wait to try them all, I also bought a Waterproof Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara for my lovely Mom who's obsessed with finding the best mascara out there in beauty world!!!  So if you're looking for a bargain go to Poundland and buy some quality cosmetics for a £1!! Great Bargains! Go get em!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment