Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

This Blusher! That Blusher! Which one Hmmm?

I've been looking for the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush to buy but as I live in the UK I cannot find it anywhere, It's been on the market for some time now but still no sign of it being sold in stores over here?

So? Which Blusher shall I buy next??

I have the Sleek blush palette in Lace which has the Nars Orgasm Dupe in it "Rose gold", I've got Benefit Posie & Rose, Natural collection cream blushers, Collection 2000 shimmer shades blush, MUA Mosaic Blush, No7 Mineral perfection blush, VIVO blush etc... to name but a few which a I adore all of them individually...

 What shall I buy next on a low budget and also what I'm asking is which is your favourite Blush?  Is it powder? Cream? Gel?   Givenchy, Chanel, MAC, Rimmel, Nars, Max factor, Etc....???

Thanks for reading!

Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment