Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

MUA Glitter Magnetic nail polish Review!



I Love this nail polish!!!! I bought the colour Piccadilly Circus from the MUA website http://www.muastore.co.uk/  I think that they're on sale from 31st of October and they cost £3, I paid £13 for a load of MUA products and I got 3 free gifts with my order of anything over £10.

I love this colour nail polish and the circles are easy to make on the nail. I've honestly paid a lot of money for different brand named Magnetic nail polishes in the past and not 1 of them even comes close to the ease of use and the effect of MUA Glitter Magnetic nail polish!!

I am going to buy them all, in every colour they have available, here's a link to all the other colours.




Thanks for reading

Lynda :D

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely! I've just had the deep red Park Lane version delivered (among other products I couldnt help but order - I'm also a massive MUA fan) and I cant wait to try it out!! Great post :) check out my blog if you like - www.thursdaygirlramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    Sian xo

    ReplyDelete