Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Help!! I think I'm Addicted to MUA Cosmetics!!

Help!! I think I need therapy for my addiction to MUA cosmetics!!!

They're just so affordable and such quality products that I just can't say no!!!

I had a package delivered with new MUA products in it and I was over the moon!!! I received my 3 Free products and I love them all!!

( I blogged about the Magnetic glitter nails here)http://pinkhairbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/mua-glitter-magnetic-nail-polish-review.html

I highly recommend MUA cosmetics and If you love bargain prices and great fashionable cosmetics you should definitely buy some from your local Superdrug Store, I visit Superdrug at least once a week to check up on the latest MUA products as they release items regularly so keep an eye on the website, here's the link http://muacosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

In the pic is just a few I could find out of my Makeup basket, I am officially addicted!



Thanks for reading

Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment