Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Boots No7 Skincare and Cosmetic/Makeup deals!

Yesterday I had spent over £5 in my Local Boots store and received a coupon with £5 off No7 skincare products and £3 off  No7 Cosmetics also In-store at Boots at the moment is a 3for2 deal on most No7 products!

(Hope you are keeping up with me?)

So Basically I bought One pack of Beautiful skin Quick Thinking facial wipes (£7) from the Beauty section and 2 nail polishes (£5.50 each) worth £18 and I used my coupons with the 3for2 deal and got them for £4.50...( Hurrah!!)

(The detail: The offer excludes gift sets, electrical beauty, beauty services, gifts marked with the green Christmas stickers and reduced-price items. Also, only one voucher can be redeemed per item.)

Of course you don't have to buy the facial wipes and nail polishes, they were the cheapest I could find at the time and I wanted to update my nail polish collection with the latest seasons colours!

To get this to work (You must buy at least one skincare item and one make-up item. As make-up's much cheaper than skincare, picking two make-up items and one skincare will maximise the 3for2 saving.)

To ensure the saving is big stick to the one skincare, two make-up items rule; and ensure the cheapest item isn't far cheaper than the next dearest. It's best to get the things you are missing out of your make-up kit rather than items you don't need just because it's the cheapest option.

http://www.boots.com/en/No-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment