Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tesco Vitamin E Range Review

I have been addicted to buying lipsticks and lipglosses of late and I'll try to do a post with all of them in, I have been buying old classic colours and new glosses out on the budget market, But here's a review of 3 products I bought from my local Tesco Extra Store which is the "New Vitamin E Range"

Vitamin E (L-R) Eye cream, Illuminating Lotion & Moisture Cream

Vitamin E (L-R) Eye cream, Illuminating Lotion & Moisture Cream(with Flash) 

Vitamin E Eye Cream SPF15

Vitamin E Moisture Cream SPF15


Vitamin E Illuminating Lotion SPF15 (without Flash)
Vitamin Illuminating Lotion SPF15 rubbed into skin

Vitamin E Illuminating lotion SPF15 (with Flash)

honest opinion and I can't say I like any of them apart from the Illuminating Lotion, I can only apply a small amount of any of these creams/lotion to my skin as my eyes sting for England!!

 I feel that someone else may Love these products but myself, I cannot! If it stings or has a strong scent I am not even going there!!!!

I bought these for a bargain price of £1.66 each but I thought that if they are for the face that they would be fine to use but they're too strong for my skin and the scent is over powering.

I was impressed with the SPF15 and the Illuminating lotion is nice and shimmery on the skin but I will only use it on the skin on my body and not on my face as My eyes stream and sting so bad I have to wash it all off  and put cold compresses on my eyes!! I may be the only one who is having this reaction but all I can say is You can only try and see!
Thanks for Reading

Lynda.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone! I've just woken up after using the eye cream before sleep and my eyes are stinging like crazy. Had a shower and rinsed them well but they're still irritated. The stuff is going back to Tesco but I'd like a report from them and not just a refund. Happened to my hubby too - I actually bought it for him 'cos he's suffering with dry skin around the eyes.

    ReplyDelete