Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

NEW No7 Foundation Match Made Service!

I was so excited when I saw the Lisa Eldridge No7 Foundation Match Made Service video promotion, I had to go to my Local Boots Store and give it a go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MU03P6YVGwY

The No7 Assistant Mandi was so helpful and she was really excited about the new device which takes 27 photographs each time it clicks on 2 separate parts of the facial skin, I had my jaw line cleansed and checked with the device and it was so quick my results were Cool Ivory, Mandi the Assistant massaged in the Instant Radiance Foundation which melted away into my skin and disappeared into my face without any notice of it!  So now I can concentrate on the new Foundation Ranges which Lisa has helped develop for No7 in the exact colour match to my skin. I can choose Cool Ivory in all the ranges of foundations which include BB creams, Instant Radiance, Essentially Natural, Beautifully Matte, Lift & Luminate etc...
http://www.boots.com/en/No-7/No7-Make-up/No7-Foundation/

I had a good look and was getting advice from Mandi and the Skin assessment leaflet which helps you pick which coverage and finish you would like from a foundation.

I chose the Instant Radiance which gives dull skin a healthy glow and contains SPF15. I wanted a healthy glow and to pep up my skin and because my skin is dry the Instant Radiance will be gentle enough not to make my skin sting and be flakey from any skin that usually becomes dry from the applying foundation to my face.





No7 Instant Radiance Foundation SPF15 30ml  £12.95 RRP

No7 Instant Radiance Foundation Tester

Instant Radiance Foundation blended into skin.

Skin Assessment leaflet & No7 Instant Radiance Foundation

I got home and tried my new foundation out and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! The effect it gives the skin is medium coverage with a natural radiant finish. I highly recommend buying it and I paid £9.95 for 30ml because I had a No7 voucher which entitles you to £3 off  make-up or £5 off No7 skincare products.

Get to Boots and try the No7 Foundation Match Made Service ASAP!! You will not regret it! (hope not!)

Thanks for reading

Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment