Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush Review!

Today I bought the No7 Cleansing Brush, I was given the heads up by Mandi at the No7 Makeup counter at my local Boots store that they would be having the stock in today (Wednesday) and that they are on a promotional price of £15 instead of £25...

I bought it this morning and I had a voucher for £5 off No7 Beauty Products & £3 of No7 Makeup.

I didn't think the voucher would work but Mandi put it through the till and Bingo! £5 Off! so I got a great Bargain for £10 Whoop! Whoop!

I've heard on the grapevine that this is a  kinda Dupe for the Clarisonic except the bristles rotate all the way around instead of osscilating from side to side...

I've never tested the Clarisonic as I would never fork out the price for it as it's not on my budget!

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush. ( 2 AA Batteries Included )
I've given the No7 Cleansing Brush a try and it does pull on the facial skin a touch as it keeps spinning in the one direction! When I applied it to my face the cleanser flicked into my eye so I had to stop to wipe it out so be careful when cleansing with this facial brush,  I've got to get into the swing of cleansing with this as I've been using the Botanics Cleansing brush which is done by hand, No batteries Included!  It has 2 speeds, Press the power button twice to increase the brush speed and get a deeper clean. I only used it on the first setting, press power button once as I have sensitive skin and I felt that it was gentler to my face...

I highly recommend buying this Cleansing Brush as I found it a Bargain price and does a great job!
5 out 5*

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Cleansing-Brush_1304042/

Thanks for Reading.

Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment