Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Nivea Lip Butters ~ My Lip Saviour!

Hiya,  I bet by now you have probably seen loads of  blog and review posts for Nivea Lip Butters but I cannot stop myself by posting my excitement about how marvellous these are for dry, flakey lips!  I bought 2  from http://www.superdrug.com at £1.49p each and 16.7g/19ml in each pot... I was having a major problem with dry flakey lips since winter keeps coming and going every 5 minutes, one minute it's snowing,  Next it's sunny outside! I can't keep up!!

I've been using a few chapsticks & lip smackers but I still couldn't get them moisturised enough to get rid of the flakes and dryness that I've been encountering at the moment, especially when I wear a Matte lipstick which totally shows all the scraggy bits of lip skin that I can't get rid of!!! AAArrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!

Anyways! I absolutely have totally fell in love with these 2 Lip butters, Caramel Cream & Raspberry Rose, they both smell amazing and glide onto the lips like a dream!  They have worked wonders with getting my lips back to normal and my lips feel plump, smooth moist etc... I highly recommend buying, trying them, They have other flavours/scents too, I hope to buy those along the way, I don't think I'll be running out of both products anytime soon though!  They come packed into a round tin, not a stick balm that you usually find, more along the lines of Vaseline lip products... They leave a light colour on the lips too, with my complexion ( fair skinned in winter/fake tan in summer) The Caramel cream lip butter looks like a wash of pale gloss whilst the raspberry rose give your lips a pinkish tint... The scents/ fragrance in both are luscious, The raspberry rose smells just like raspberries with a tiny hint of rose & the caramel cream smells like caramel with a hint of milky-ness on the back of it!

So if you're looking for a bargain product that will totally (from my experience) make your lips moist and soft etc.... Here's the product for you!!!

http://www.superdrug.com/body/nivea-lip-butter-caramel/invt/557257/

http://www.superdrug.com/body/nivea-lip-butter-raspberry/invt/557350/?source=179_75

Thanks for Reading.

Lynda.










No comments:

Post a Comment